LSC Mission Statement Logan Soccer Club’s purpose is to operate soccer programs where young people can learn to develop positive character traits, have positive learning experiences to reach their potential. Our mission it to educate coaches, players, and parents. Develop and administrator soccer programs and activities for youth players; provide opportunities for participants; promote and stimulate interest in the game of soccer.
- Player Development: Emphasis is on the development of players at all levels: Recreational, and Competitive.
- Good Sportsmanship: Create good sportsmanship through a positive learning environment.
- Positive Coaching: Encourage kids to have fun but be competitive.
- Open Registration: Our programs are open to all children.
- Opportunities: Allow kids to play to their potential.
Whether a player is competing on the 3rd team or on the 1st team, the expectation is that they will play with pride and determination and will represent Logan Twp. to the fullest. The Logan Soccer Board of Directors and coaching staff supports this effort by fostering not only technical and tactical play, but also the camaraderie that is essential to a positive experience in any athletic endeavor.
Logan Soccer Club is organized by its constitution and by-laws under the governance of our board of trustees.