GPS address: 2215 Township Line Road Logan Township, NJ 08085
From the North:
- Take 295 South to Exit 10 (Swedesboro / Center Square Rd )
- Make left at top of Exit 10 ramp, go over 295, past gas station and McDonalds
- Continue on Center Square Road east to the fourth traffic light (approx 1.2 miles) to Township Line Road
- Make right turn on Township Line Road
- Fields are a mile down the road on the right. Park in the large main paved lot not the small lot near the football field. 11vs11 fields are behind the street hockey rink. 8vs8 fields are between the football field and the skateboard park.
From the South:
- Take 295 North to Exit 10 (Swedesboro / Center Square Rd )
- Make right at top of Exit 10 ramp, go past McDonalds and Holiday Inn
- Follow directions above.
From the NJ Turnpike:
- Take Exit 2 (Swedesboro)
- At the top of the exit make a left onto Route 322 West. Follow 322 (4 miles) to Rt 295 South
- You will enter Route 295 at Exit 11
- Go South one exit to Exit 10 and follow directions for Traveling South on 295
- As an alternate follow 322 West from the turnpike and make a left at the first light (1 mile) at Kings Highway and follow directions through Swedesboro below.
From the East from the town of Swedesboro:
- Follow Kings Highway (Route 551) through the town of Swedesboro
- At the fork in the road by the Citgo gas station/Woolwich fire department: go straight on Auburn Road
- Follow Auburn Road for about a mile to the first traffic light (Center Square Road, CVS is on the corner)
- Make right turn onto Center Square Road
- Follow for another mile to first traffic light at Township Line Road
- Make left on Township Line Road, fields are on the right about a mile down the road.